Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge- J's Day 19

So day 19 is galaxy nails! I was nervous but excited for this challenge. I haven't tried galaxy nails before but I always loooove the manis when I see them. I used a lot of colours so I will post a picture of those at the end. I started with one coat of China Glaze First Mate, and then used a sponge and went to town! It was tricky to get pictures of these, and I think the ones from my cell phone are best.




Left to right: Orly top coat, NYC Taxi Yellow Creme, Sally Insta-Dri Whirlwind White, Wet n Wild  Night Prowl, Quo Lilac Lust, no-named sparkle, Essie Lapis of Luxury, China Glaze First Mate and China Glaze Auquadelic
I do like the final product, but I think I will have to try this one a few more times to get it just right.
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment